- Kinetic energy : - is the energy of motion. and opbjuect which has motion, whether it be vertical or horizontal motion, has kinetic energy
- the amount of translational kinetic energy which has an object depends upon two variables the mass (m), of the object and the speed (v) of the object
- (KE) represents kinetic energy.
1 of 2
- The atoms held in the covalent bands between atoms in a molecule is called chemical energy.
- every bond has a certain amount of energy.
2 of 2
Similar Physics resources: