- Created by: hannah_1231
- Created on: 28-04-19 15:43
- A type of stored energy.
- It is taken in when chemical bonds break and given out when chemical bonds are made.
1 of 8
- Spread out into the surroundings.
2 of 8
- Energy transferred by electricity.
3 of 8
- Changes from one form of energy to another form of energy.
4 of 8
A thin wire, usually found in an electric lamp.
5 of 8
- Heat energy is the product of the movement of particles such as, atoms, ions and molecules.
- It is also known as thermal energy.
6 of 8
Energy which an object possesses by being in motion
7 of 8
Visible electromagnetic radiation.
8 of 8