- Created by: nina Ilhan
- Created on: 15-12-18 16:34
High Birth Rate
- Lots of babies and Young Children Die, so many have to be born to survive.
- Children are needed to support parents in old age.
- Children are needed to work and earn money.
- Some cultures and traditions value large families.
- Lack of family planning.
1 of 4
Low Birth Rate
- High survival rates (better hospitals, etc.) mean that people don't need to have 'extra' children.
- Family planning means that people can plan the size of their families.
- Greater wealth means that children are not needed to earn money.
- Women chose to have childern later in life.
2 of 4
High Death Rate
- Lck of medicines, doctors and hospitals.
- Diseases caused by poor living conditions and diet.
3 of 4
Low Death Rate
- Better hospitals and living conditions means fewer babies die.
- Medicines, especially vaccinations, reduce diseases and help people live longer.
4 of 4