Function of cells which both animal & plants have
ANIMALS AND PLANTS BOTH HAVE:
- Nucleus: contains genetic material, which controls the activities of the cell.
- Cell membrane: controls the movement of substances into and out of the cell
- Cytoplasm: most chemical processes take place here, controlled by enzymes
- Mitochondria: Most energy is released by respiration here
- Ribsomes: Protein synthesis happens here
PLANT CELLS ASLO HAVE::::
- Cell wall-strengthens the cell.
- Chloroplasts-contain chlorophyll, which absorbs light energy for photosynthesis.
- Permanent Vacuole-filled with cell sap to help keep the cell turgid.
1 of 1