Slides in this set
A layered texture and instruments
A rhythmic pattern on DRUM KIT
A bass line played by BASS GUITAR
Chords on the SYNTHESISER and ACCORDION
The main melody sung by VOICE
Countermelodies played by:
WURLIZER PIANO- A type of early electric piano
UILLEAN PIPES- Like bagpipes but with a softer tone
THE BOUZOUKI- A type of Greek flute.…read more
1. Introduction: An instrumental section,
after which the voice enters.
2. Verse 1: Voice and accompaniment.
3. Verse 2: Voice and accompaniment- this
section includes a an instrumental
4. Coda: Short vocal phrases echo and fade
· Is PENTATONIC (Based on a five- note scale)
· Uses a lower register of voice- vocal tener clef,
meaning the music sounds an octave lower
· Is mainly SYLLABIC
· Use of vocables- nonsense syllables
· Alternates between the call and the response,
phrase and refrain.
· Syncopation used.…read more