Slides in this set
Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
ll s th a t h e l p
d e s a n d s k i
I SE : I s a tti tu t y .
EN T ER P R a i n t o r e a li
t u r n a n i d e
i v i d u a l
taken the someone
risk to sta who has
rt a busine
What motivates entrepreneurs?
1. Money: being your own boss!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Profit: the money left over after all other costs have been covered
3. Social entrepreneur: start a business organisation to provides goods
Why we need social entrepreneurs?
4. Help other people who may not be able to help themselves
5. To provide goods/services-other entrepreneurs are not interested in.…read more
Leadership is the action of leading a group of people or an
Autocratic: Is a strict leadership. Have an one-way communication.
Democratic: listens to ideas, let employees contribute in
discussion. Two-way communication, involves workers in decisions.
Paternalistic: is like a father, listens to views but makes decisions,
interested in social needs/happiness of staff.…read more