Other pages in this set
Here's a taster:
The government's main aims when it
comes to controlling the economy are:
Unemployed people represent a wast of resources.
· Unemployed people quickly lose all their skills and morale.
· Unemployed people need support.
· Unemployed people don't put money into the economy.
High Economic Growth
· More economic growth means higher demand and more jobs.
· The UK economy usually grows at about 2.5% per year.
· Since 2008 the UK has been in a recession.…read more