- The Homo-sexuality debate
- Homo-sexuality was once referred to as a sin and made an offence under the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885 stating homo-sexuality as 'gross indecency'
- However, due to the changing of opinions of society people have begun to accept homo-sexuality which is reflected in certain acts such as...
- The Sexual Offenders Act 1967, which legalised homo-sexuality between males over 21 (which has since been decreased to 16) and the Civil Partnership Act which allows same sex couple to have the same legal entitlements as married couples.
- From this change in legislation, we can see just how important the relationship between law and morals is today, because overtime our opinions have changed and the law reflects this