- Created by: Athene
- Created on: 12-04-13 18:27
- The Biological Approach Evaluation
- Uses scientific, experimental procedures in its investigations, therefore based upon fact.
- Provides strong arguments for the nature side of the nature-nurture argument.
- Has many useful applications. For example, drugs that alleviate disorders such as bipolar.
- It is reductionist - it explains all thoughts and behaviours in terms of nerves and chemicals.
- It ignores environmental factors and is over-simplified.
- It raises many ethical issues.