- Created by: BigBumbaClart07
- Created on: 16-03-18 11:18
- Rural Changes
- Britain is experiencing counter-urbanisation where people move to the countryside in search of a better quality of life away from pollution and over crowding.
- Commuter villages: people live close to their work but drive there by car anyway. This can lead to benefits for the villages or drawbacks.
- Business park
- A business park is an area of land that contains a cluster of different businesses, often located on the edges of towns and cities. This is because land is cheaper there, and more land is available.
- Science park
- A science park is a group of scientific and technical knowledge- based businesses, located on a single site. Most of these are associated with universities, in order to use research facilities and employ skilled graduates. There are over 100 science parks located in the UK.