- over all evaluation of Social learning theory
- deterministic- highlights the importance of cognitive factors in human learning. It suggests a person stores information and chooses when to perform it
- Reductionist- it ignores the influence of biological factors on social learning. e.g bobo doll boys were more aggressive because they have a higher level of testosterone
- Evidence-banduras experiment supports SLT
- Application- increased our understanding of human behaviour
- Methods- SLT gave psychology greater credibility and status as a science.
Similar Psychology resources: