- Created by: alliehxtch18
- Created on: 25-05-18 14:01
- NFO Evaluation Conclusion
- the current law on non fatal offences is unsatisfactory due to the elements not adding up and corresponding which is causing the law to be unjust and uncertain
- the law commission's proposals solve some issues such as them removing the terms 'assault' and 'battery'
- however, this might be quite unlikely to happen, due to the fact that the law has been using the OAPA 1861 for more than 100+ years
- therefore if they haven't changed it now they most likely would never try to