- Created by: Drageemily
- Created on: 23-01-19 18:33
- London Olympic park
- The Queen Elizabeth Olympic park has transformed the Lower Lea Valley
- Removed the old factories, industrial estates and homes, derelict and overgrown sites, and contaminated soil.
- Stunning new sport venues, a landscaped park with tourist attractions and natural habitats.
- The athlete's village, now flats for the public, clean soil and waterways.
- Increased job opportunities, in retail, sport, entertainment and business.