- Lennie is treating unequally to George, he speaks for Lennie and the boss even thought George was having Lennie's pay- "why don't you let him answer? What you trying to put over?"
- He is a grown man but acts and has the characteristics of a child eg/ Listens to whatever George says, feels guilty if he does something George wouldn't like.
- Excited like a child when Slim says he can have one of the pups. Slim says "He's like a kid ain't he"
- Slim says that Lennie is the strongest guy he has ever seen
- Lennie only sees the good in people and doesn't realise when people are taking advantage of his good nature.
- Very strong, George go him off the girl in weed by hitting him with a fence panel.
- Hides the puppy under his top like a child would.
- Lennie got angry about the thought of someone saying he would hurt the rabbits.