- Created by: alexda
- Created on: 17-02-15 23:37
- Distribution of organisms
- A habitat is the place where an organism lives.
- The distribution of an organism is where it is found.
- To study the distribution of a species you must measure the population of an organism in different areas and compare them.
- 1. Pooters are for collecting ground insects.
- 2. Pitfalls are used to investigate ground insects.
- 3. Sweep nets are used for collecting animals from long grass:
- Pond nets are used for collecting animals from ponds.
- 5. Quadrats can be used to study the distribution of small organisms.
Similar Biology resources: