- Created by: athena paterson
- Created on: 08-06-13 18:41
- Diseconomies of Scale
- too many rules are in place to be checked.
- managers are in charge of more people meaning less control.
- increase workload for all but the lowest level of the heirachy.
- too many levels in the heirachy, and the span of control becomes too high.
- meetings are difficult to plan.
- employees feel less valued
- staff become demotivated
- more time is wasted with absences.
- The company has become so large that poeple are no longer considered as a person, but as a number.
Similar Business Studies resources: