- Death of a Salesman
- The American Dream
- 'Fake life' VS Reality
- "I see it like a diamond, shining in the dark. hard a rough, that I can pick up and touch in my hand""
- "Carrots...quarter inch apart"
- "I won't have you mending stockings in this house"
- Rubber Hose
- "All right phony! Then let's lay it on the line" [He whips the rubber tube out of his pocket and puts it on the table]
- Biff Loman- Used to be football star, now a "lazy bum" who dreams of owning his own ranch in the countryside.
- Happy Loman - Biff's brother who is less successful and is enthusiasticabout Biff's dream to move but he is realistic about himself.
- Linda Loman- She worries about Willy because she knows she cannot help him achieve his goals but she tries to share in his ideals.
- Willy Loman- An exhausted salesman who believes in dreams and has high expectations for himself and his family.
Similar English Literature resources: