- Communicable (Infectious) Diseases (18.104.22.168)
- Explain how the spread of disease can be reduced or prevented.
- Bacteria can produce poisons (toxins) that damage tissues and make us feel ill.
- Pathogens may be viruses, bacteria, protists or fungi that can infect plants or animals.
- Pathogens are microorganisms that cause infectious disease.
- Viruses live and reproduce inside body cells, which causes damage to the cell
- Explain how :Pathogens can be spread by direct contact, by water or air.