- B1e: Drugs
- A drug is any chemical that changes the way your nervous system works.
- Depressants slow down synapse transmission, stimulants speed up.
- Class A e.g. cocaine, 7 years in prison for possession, life imprisonment for dealing
- Class B e.g. amphetamines5 years in prison for possession, 14 years in prison for dealing
- Class C e.g. cannabis, 2 years in prison for possession, 14 years in prison for dealing
- 14 units for women, 21 for a man per week.
- beer 1 pt=2u, wine glass=1u, spirit=1u, coctail=2u
- When a liver has cirrhosis, it gets twice as big and goes "bad"