- Created by: Isabel123456
- Created on: 22-05-18 21:38
- Attitudes to responsibility and blame and guilt
- 'So I'm really responsible?'
- 'It was my own fault.'
- 'And if I could help her now I would.'
- 'You talk as if we were responsible.'
- The Inspector
- 'You'll be able to divide the responsibility between you when I've gone.'
- 'Remember what you did.'
- 'We are responsible for each other.'
- 'Public men have responsibilites as well as privilages
- Arthur Birling
- Sheila says to him, 'you don't see to have learnt anything.'
- 'Still I can't accept any responsibility.
- 'Well its my duty to keep labour costs down.'
- Mrs Birling
- 'Then he'd be entirely responsible'
- 'Therefore you are quite wrong to suppose I shall regret what I did.'
- 'First the girl herself.'
Similar English Literature resources: