- Characteristics of APD
- Not following the norms and laws of society
- Being deceitful by lying, conning others and using aliases
- Being impulsive and not planning ahead
- Being irritable and aggressive, often involved in physical fights or assaults
- Being Careless about their own safety or the safety of others
- Being irresponsible, failing to hold down a job or pay back money owed to others
- lacking remorse by being indifferent to, or finding reasons for, hurting, mistreating or stealing from others.