- 5.1.2 Excretion as an example of homeostatic control
- a) the term excretion and its importance in maintaining metabolism and homeostasis
- (b) i) the structure and functions of the mammalian liver. ii) the examination and drawing of stained sections to show the histology of liver tissue
- (C) the structure, mechanisms of action and functions of the mammalian kidney.
- d) the control of the water potential of the blood
- e) the effects of kidney failure and its potential treatments
- f) how excretory products can be used in medical diagnosis.
Similar Biology resources: