1. What one of these would be classed as "External Motivation"?
- Social Controls
- Social Order
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a type of FORMAL social control?
- Court of Law
- Peer Pressure
- Grounding (by Parents)
3. Why does society need to have Value Consenus?
- It ensures all institutions are interdependent.
- We don't need it.
- It acts as a glue to mould us together.
- To allow fair mobility through careers.
4. How do values/beliefs become institutionalised?
- Via socialisation and social control.
- Via socialisation and social equality.
- Via social order and value consensus.
- Via social solidarity and mechanical solidarity.
5. What is Social Equilibrium?
- Where the number of people in society and the number of crimes match up.
- Where value consensus and the warm bath theory are both in place.
- Where there is balance & harmony amongst Society with regards to socialisation and social control.
- Where there is balance & harmony amongst Society with regards to social classes.