Other slides in this set
· In the Respect Short Course exam, Section
A has the choice to answer questions on one
of 4 religions. One is Buddhism. There is a
total of 20 marks for this including 10 short
answer and 2 5 mark questions. This
PowerPoint will go through the main points
but not all.
· What Goes Around Comes Around. The idea that
what you do will be done to you (e.g you treat
someone well, they will treat you well).
· This is extremely important as it can be applied to
almost any subject. Keep repeating yourself in
different questions as Karma is the most important
3 Universal Truths
· Anicca Impermanence
· Anatta No Soul Interdependence
· Dukkha Suffering Exists
4 Noble Truths
· Dukkha There is Suffering
· Tanha Origin of Suffering is Craving
· Nirodha There is an end to suffering
· Magga The Eightfold Path
· All begin with "Right"