- Created by: PhoebeRose25
- Created on: 13-04-18 19:24
1. How many guards and prisoners were there?
- 10 of each
- 14 of each
- 12 of each
- 10 guards 14 prisoners
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which prisoner broke down first?
3. What happened on day 5?
- Zimbardo invited his girlfriend who hated it and the following day experiment shut down
- Zimbardo invited his girlfriend who loved it and the following day it was shut down
- The experiment was shut down
- Zimbardo invited his girlfriend
4. In what way did the experiment have low external validity?
- The experiment was not repeated and due to individual aspects it would be hard to replicate
- Opinion and interpretation about what they were doing in experiment
- Guards had no training and prisoners were not actually criminals
- The prisoners fear was real
5. How were prisoners punished on the first night?
- Solitary confinement and taunted
- Chained up
- Not given any food
- Beaten up