1. Who made up the sample?
- 24 female college students
- 12 female college students
- 24 male college students
- 12 male college students
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the experiment have low reliability?
- It was not repeated and due to the individual aspects it would be hard to replicate
- The prisoners fear was real
- Opinion and interpretation about what they were doing in experiment
- Guards had no training and prisoners were not actually criminals
3. What year was the study published?
4. What happened on day 5?
- Zimbardo invited his girlfriend
- Zimbardo invited his girlfriend who hated it and the following day experiment shut down
- The experiment was shut down
- Zimbardo invited his girlfriend who loved it and the following day it was shut down
5. How much were they paid for participating?
- $15 for whole experiment