1. how was the school timetable changed?
- it was taught how good the treaty of Versailles was
- Hitler ordered the timetable to be erased and for children to learn what they please.
- race studies, mein kampf and increased physical activity.
- 80% PE and other activities.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often
3. at what age did boys have to join the 'little fellows'?
4. at what age did boys have to join the 'young Germans'?
5. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the girls mainly did pottery
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training