1. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. did teachers have to swear loyalty to Hitler?
- some didn't
- some did
3. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the girls mainly did pottery
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training
4. at what age did girls have to join the 'league of German maidens'?
5. how was the school timetable changed?
- it was taught how good the treaty of Versailles was
- Hitler ordered the timetable to be erased and for children to learn what they please.
- race studies, mein kampf and increased physical activity.
- 80% PE and other activities.