1. at what age did girls have to join the 'league of German maidens'?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did boys have to join the 'young Germans'?
3. why was the opposition to the youth movements?
- thousands of young people wanted to live in Britain.
- parents disliked their children being loyal to the Nazi's and some youths disliked the discipline.
- parents thought that Hitler would kill all the children.
- the parents wanted their children to learn to be bakers not soldiers.
4. what was similar between the youth groups?
- groups used live ammunition in the rifle training.
- exercise, camping, hiking, cooking, teamwork.
- the jolly roger flag
5. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often