1. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the girls mainly did pottery
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did girls have to join the 'league of German maidens'?
3. did teachers have to swear loyalty to Hitler?
- some did
- some didn't
4. why was the opposition to the youth movements?
- the parents wanted their children to learn to be bakers not soldiers.
- parents thought that Hitler would kill all the children.
- parents disliked their children being loyal to the Nazi's and some youths disliked the discipline.
- thousands of young people wanted to live in Britain.
5. at what age did the girls join the 'young maidens'?