1. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did boys have to join the 'little fellows'?
3. what was the main purpose of the Nazi style education?
- to train young people to be good Nazi's and serve the state.
- so that all young people could use a spade.
- to teach them to kill as many jews as possible.
- to teach them to read and write
4. what was similar between the youth groups?
- groups used live ammunition in the rifle training.
- exercise, camping, hiking, cooking, teamwork.
- the jolly roger flag
5. how was the school timetable changed?
- Hitler ordered the timetable to be erased and for children to learn what they please.
- 80% PE and other activities.
- race studies, mein kampf and increased physical activity.
- it was taught how good the treaty of Versailles was