1. all children attended school until they were...?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were the boys being trained to be?
3. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the girls mainly did pottery
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training
4. did teachers have to swear loyalty to Hitler?
- some didn't
- some did
5. between what ages did boys have to join the 'Hitler youth'?