1. what was similar between the youth groups?
- the jolly roger flag
- exercise, camping, hiking, cooking, teamwork.
- groups used live ammunition in the rifle training.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did boys have to join the 'little fellows'?
3. did teachers have to swear loyalty to Hitler?
- some did
- some didn't
4. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often
5. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the girls mainly did pottery
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training