1. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the girls mainly did pottery
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did girls have to join the 'league of German maidens'?
3. what was the main purpose of the Nazi style education?
- to teach them to read and write
- to train young people to be good Nazi's and serve the state.
- to teach them to kill as many jews as possible.
- so that all young people could use a spade.
4. between what ages did boys have to join the 'Hitler youth'?
5. at what age did boys have to join the 'little fellows'?