1. at what age did the girls join the 'young maidens'?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often
3. why was the opposition to the youth movements?
- parents disliked their children being loyal to the Nazi's and some youths disliked the discipline.
- parents thought that Hitler would kill all the children.
- thousands of young people wanted to live in Britain.
- the parents wanted their children to learn to be bakers not soldiers.
4. what was different between the boy and girl groups?
- the boys had to experts in camouflage and the girls in cooking.
- the boys had to do 3 weeks of tree surgeon training
- the girls were prepared to be a mother and the boys to be soldiers
- the girls mainly did pottery
5. between what ages did boys have to join the 'Hitler youth'?