1. why was the opposition to the youth movements?
- the parents wanted their children to learn to be bakers not soldiers.
- parents disliked their children being loyal to the Nazi's and some youths disliked the discipline.
- thousands of young people wanted to live in Britain.
- parents thought that Hitler would kill all the children.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did boys have to join the 'little fellows'?
3. what was the main purpose of the Nazi style education?
- to teach them to read and write
- to train young people to be good Nazi's and serve the state.
- to teach them to kill as many jews as possible.
- so that all young people could use a spade.
4. was there any opposition to the youth groups?
- not often
5. between what ages did boys have to join the 'Hitler youth'?