1. why was the opposition to the youth movements?
- parents disliked their children being loyal to the Nazi's and some youths disliked the discipline.
- parents thought that Hitler would kill all the children.
- thousands of young people wanted to live in Britain.
- the parents wanted their children to learn to be bakers not soldiers.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what age did boys have to join the 'little fellows'?
3. at what age did the girls join the 'young maidens'?
4. what was similar between the youth groups?
- groups used live ammunition in the rifle training.
- exercise, camping, hiking, cooking, teamwork.
- the jolly roger flag
5. what were the boys being trained to be?