1. What is thick mucus is a symptom of what disease?
- Kidney failure
- Huntington's disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Heart disease
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does asexually reproduction mean?
- Reproduction with just one parent
- Sexual reproduction
- Production children
- The way animals reproduce
3. Each gene is a code for..?
- a different chemical in the body
- making a certain protien
- a different characteristic
4. What compound is made of amino acids?
5. If a trait is heterozyous, what does it mean?
- You have two different alleles
- You have two alleles the same