1. Each gene is a code for..?
- a different characteristic
- making a certain protien
- a different chemical in the body
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What disease is caused by a recessive allele?
- Heart disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Huntington's disease
- Kidney failure
3. What does asexually reproduction mean?
- Reproduction with just one parent
- The way animals reproduce
- Sexual reproduction
- Production children
4. What is special about the 23rd pair of chromosomes?
- They determine sex
- They determine whether you have cystic fibrosis or not
- They determine whether you have Huntington's disease or not
- They determine hair colour
5. How many pairs of chromosome are in a human cell?