1. If a trait is heterozyous, what does it mean?
- You have two different alleles
- You have two alleles the same
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when you test an embryo before it's put in the womb?
- Pre-implantation genetic diagonisis
- Genetic testing
- Embryo testing
- IVF testing
3. Recessive alleles are shown with..?
- Lowercase letters
- Capital letters
4. How many pairs of chromosome are in a human cell?
5. What is the change of miscarriage with testing an embryo?