- Created by: ella
- Created on: 20-04-18 09:27
1. What did York say about the king's councillors?
- They were evil
- They were better than Henry VI
- They needed to be executed
- They should overthrow the king
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did York want to clear his name?
- People thought that he was behind Cade's Rebellion
- Henry VI believed he was a murderer
- Because Somerset hated him
- To gain the throne
3. What did York want to do about Somerset?
- Remove him from power
- Take his money
- Kill him
- Send him to Ireland
4. Did York want to take the throne?
5. Why did York wish to protect his position?
- Thought he was the rightful heir
- He had placed a lot of money on his position