- Created by: ella
- Created on: 20-04-18 09:27
1. What did York say about the king's councillors?
- They needed to be executed
- They were evil
- They were better than Henry VI
- They should overthrow the king
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did York want to do about Somerset?
- Kill him
- Send him to Ireland
- Remove him from power
- Take his money
3. Why did York want to clear his name?
- Henry VI believed he was a murderer
- Because Somerset hated him
- People thought that he was behind Cade's Rebellion
- To gain the throne
4. Did York want to take the throne?
5. Why did York need his loans paid?
- Owed by the government and hadn't had his wage paid
- He was trying to raise an army
- Somerset had a better house
- He wanted to rebel