1. Why did York need his loans paid?
- Somerset had a better house
- He wanted to rebel
- Owed by the government and hadn't had his wage paid
- He was trying to raise an army
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Did York want to take the throne?
3. What did York say about the king's councillors?
- They should overthrow the king
- They were better than Henry VI
- They were evil
- They needed to be executed
4. Why did York wish to protect his position?
- Thought he was the rightful heir
- He had placed a lot of money on his position
5. Why did York want to clear his name?
- People thought that he was behind Cade's Rebellion
- Henry VI believed he was a murderer
- Because Somerset hated him
- To gain the throne