1. 'Yiri' is performed by 6 professional musicians from:
- Burkina Fasa
- South West Africa
- Burkina Faso
- West Africa
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The main section is made of a drum ostinato. It also alternates between solos and choruses. In the middle there's a vocal solo using the style of _______.
- West African Music
- call and response
3. West African Music is performed by groups of muscians called:
4. The intro has a _____ tempo but the rest of the piece is in 4/4.
5. It's _______: i.e. based on a 6 note scale WITHOUT F)