1. When did Germany remilitarize the Rhineland?
- March 7th 1936
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did World War Two Start?
- September 1939
- September 1st 1939
- September 3rd 1939
3. When was the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in Japan and how many people did it kill?
- August 6th 1945, 90,000
- August 9th 1945
- August 6th, 166,000 people
- August 6th, a lot of people
4. When did Japan surrender to US General Douglass MacArthur?
- September 2nd 1945
- I don't know
- September 1945
5. How was the Treaty of Versailles unfair on Germany?
- Restricting Germany's army thus Germany not being able to protect itself
- It forced Germany to pay huge reperations, made them accept the blame for starting World War 1, restricted the German army to 100,000 men, no conscription, no submarines or aeroplanes and took land away from Germany such as the Sudetenland
- Because of the reparations Germany had to pay the German economy suffered resulting in the german people suffering