1. How was the Treaty of Versailles unfair on Germany?
- Restricting Germany's army thus Germany not being able to protect itself
- It forced Germany to pay huge reperations, made them accept the blame for starting World War 1, restricted the German army to 100,000 men, no conscription, no submarines or aeroplanes and took land away from Germany such as the Sudetenland
- Because of the reparations Germany had to pay the German economy suffered resulting in the german people suffering
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Germany remilitarize the Rhineland?
- March 7th 1936
3. When did World War Two Start?
- September 1st 1939
- September 3rd 1939
- September 1939
4. When did the Japanese attack Pearl Harbour?
- I don't know
- December 7th 1941
- December 1941
5. When did the battle of Britain happen?
- July 10th 1940