1. What is a car an example of?
- A service
- A product
- A cost
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a service?
- A bus journey
- A bus
- A bus stop
3. What is an example of firms relying on suppliers?
- An output
4. When does a business add value?
- When revenue equals production costs
- When revenue is greater than production costs
- When revenue is less than production costs
5. Which industry sector is an advertising agency part of?
- The tertiary sector
- The secondary sector
- The primary sector
Similar Applied Business resources: