1. What is an example of firms relying on suppliers?
- An output
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which industry sector is an advertising agency part of?
- The primary sector
- The tertiary sector
- The secondary sector
3. Cherry is a professional DJ. Which of the following is most likely to be a supplier to her business?
- A hotel hiring her services
- A record store
- Customers at a nightclub
4. What is a car an example of?
- A service
- A product
- A cost
5. When does a business add value?
- When revenue equals production costs
- When revenue is greater than production costs
- When revenue is less than production costs
Similar Applied Business resources: