1. When does a business add value?
- When revenue equals production costs
- When revenue is greater than production costs
- When revenue is less than production costs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you reduce the risk of starting a new business?
3. What is an example of firms relying on suppliers?
- An output
4. What is a car an example of?
- A product
- A cost
- A service
5. Cherry is a professional DJ. Which of the following is most likely to be a supplier to her business?
- A hotel hiring her services
- A record store
- Customers at a nightclub
Similar Applied Business resources: