- Created by: mimidollins
- Created on: 12-05-18 09:46
1. What is a property of a gas?
- Takes the shape of a container
- Moves Randomly
- In fixed positions
- In a regular formation
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you work out efficiency?
- useful energy out divided by total energy in
- wasted energy out x total energy in
- useful energy out x wasted energy out
- useful energy out divided by wasted energy out
3. What is energy measured in?
4. What is temperature?
- What heat energy is measured in
- The total kinetic energy of all the particles of the substance
- The average amount of kinetic energy in a substance
- The measurement of force
5. How do you calculate the work done?
- force x weight
- force divided by distance
- force x distance
- mass x acceleration
Similar Physics resources: