- Created by: charl_hankinson
- Created on: 30-08-18 10:25
1. Which of the following does the maxillary nerve pass through?
- foramen rotundum
- hypoglossal canal
- foramen spinosum
- foramen lacerum
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following structures allows communication between the two cerebral hemispheres?
- corpus callosum
- longitudinal fissure
- pituitary gland
3. Which of the following is not a function of cerebrospinal fluid?
- helps in chemical stability
- helps protect the brain and spinal cord from trauma
- maintains an alkali environment in the ventricles
- supplies nutrients to nervous system tissue
4. Which of the following statements is false?
- the left subclavian comes directly from the aortic arch
- the right vertebral comes from the right subclavian
- the right common carotid comes directly from the aortic arch
- the left common carotid comes directly from the aortic arch
5. The Myenteric (Aubach's) Plexus is situated between which two layers?
- circular muscle layer and submucosa
- longitudinal muscle layer and circular muscle layer
- peritoneum and longitudinal muscle
- circular muscle layer and submucosal plexus