1. There were 3 variables to the standard procedure, what were they?
- Preparation, retention time span, and line-up
- Preparation, age of target, and attention
- Attention, preparation, and line-up
- Gender of target, preparation, and attention
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Yarmey asked who else and how many in addition to his field experiment?
- 300 judges
- 370 psychology undergraduates
- 370 psychology professors
- 250 members of the public
3. The photos were shown all at once
4. Of physical characteristics, which was recalled best?
- Age, at 97%
- Hair colour, at 93%
- Age, at 85%
- Height, at 90%
5. There was correct identification rate of how much when the target was present in the line-up?