1. Of clothing characteristics, which was recalled best?
- Top clothing, at 80%
- Bottom clothing, at 65%
- Footwear, at 68%
- Top clothing, at 75%
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. There were 3 variables to the standard procedure, what were they?
- Preparation, retention time span, and line-up
- Attention, preparation, and line-up
- Gender of target, preparation, and attention
- Preparation, age of target, and attention
3. How many questions were in the recall test?
4. The photos were shown all at once
5. There was not much difference whether recall was immediate or after a 4 hour delay