1. There was not much difference whether recall was immediate or after a 4 hour delay
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long after the target approached did the researcher appear?
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 minutes
- 20 minutes
3. There was correct identification rate of how much when the target was present in the line-up?
4. What did the female target ask the participant?
- If they were married or had a partner
- How old they were
- Directions or help finding a lost piece of jewellery
- What their name was
5. Preparation condition produced better recall in the photo line-up