1. There were 3 variables to the standard procedure, what were they?
- Preparation, retention time span, and line-up
- Attention, preparation, and line-up
- Gender of target, preparation, and attention
- Preparation, age of target, and attention
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Of physical characteristics, which was recalled best?
- Hair colour, at 93%
- Age, at 85%
- Age, at 97%
- Height, at 90%
3. What did the female target ask the participant?
- How old they were
- Directions or help finding a lost piece of jewellery
- If they were married or had a partner
- What their name was
4. How many participants took part?
5. How long after the target approached did the researcher appear?
- 30 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 minutes
- 5 minutes