1. There was not much difference whether recall was immediate or after a 4 hour delay
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many photos were the participants given?
3. Of clothing characteristics, which was recalled best?
- Bottom clothing, at 65%
- Top clothing, at 80%
- Top clothing, at 75%
- Footwear, at 68%
4. The photos were shown all at once
5. There were 3 variables to the standard procedure, what were they?
- Preparation, age of target, and attention
- Attention, preparation, and line-up
- Preparation, retention time span, and line-up
- Gender of target, preparation, and attention