1. What was the result of the Kornilov Affair on the Provisional Government?
- Kerensky panicked and gave power to the Bolsheviks
- Kerensky dealt with the affair and neutralised the threat
- it weakened the government
- it gave Nicholas II more power
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many soldiers died in the Battle of Tannenburg?
3. Who was General Kornilov?
- a peasant
- Commander in Chief of the army
- a member of the Provisional Government
- a servant to the Tsar
4. What were Keresky's political leanings?
- right-wing, sympathised with the Rightists
- left-wing and supporter of the Bolsheviks
- supported the Nationalists
5. When was Russia defeated in Galicia?