1. How many Russian soldiers died in World War One?
- 1.4 million
- 1.7 million
- 2.3 million
- 3.8 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was General Kornilov?
- Commander in Chief of the army
- a servant to the Tsar
- a member of the Provisional Government
- a peasant
3. When was Russia defeated in Galicia?
4. What were the main criticisms of the Provisional Government?
- too middle class and not democratic
- not representing the nobles
- not supporting the Tsar
- having too little power and not being democratic
5. Who led the Provisional Government up to July 1917?
- Prince Lvov
- General Kornilov