1. What increased discontent among peasants during World War One?
- Peasant rationing and the alcohol ban
- Lack of patriotism
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the main criticisms of the Provisional Government?
- not supporting the Tsar
- too middle class and not democratic
- not representing the nobles
- having too little power and not being democratic
3. When was Russia defeated in Galicia?
4. What were Keresky's political leanings?
- supported the Nationalists
- left-wing and supporter of the Bolsheviks
- right-wing, sympathised with the Rightists
5. When did Nicholas II take charge of the Russian army?
- July 1911
- September 1915
- November 1913
- August 1916