1. What was Milyukov's role and political leanings?
- leader, socialist and supporter of the Tsar
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, favoured constitutional monarchy and led the Kadets
- Minister of War, was an Octobrist
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was General Kornilov?
- a peasant
- Commander in Chief of the army
- a member of the Provisional Government
- a servant to the Tsar
3. Who led the Provisional Government after July 1917?
- Prince Lvov
4. What happened to Kornilov's troops a few days in to the coup?
- They successfully stormed the Winter Palace
- They were stopped by railway workers and arrested
- They mutinied
- They were shot by the rest of the army
5. How many Russian soldiers died in World War One?
- 3.8 million
- 2.3 million
- 1.7 million
- 1.4 million