1. What were the main criticisms of the Provisional Government?
- not supporting the Tsar
- having too little power and not being democratic
- too middle class and not democratic
- not representing the nobles
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the result of the Kornilov Affair on the Provisional Government?
- it gave Nicholas II more power
- Kerensky dealt with the affair and neutralised the threat
- Kerensky panicked and gave power to the Bolsheviks
- it weakened the government
3. When was the Kornilov Affair?
- September 1917
- October 1917
- August 1917
- July 1917
4. When did Nicholas II take charge of the Russian army?
- July 1911
- September 1915
- November 1913
- August 1916
5. What was Milyukov's role and political leanings?
- leader, socialist and supporter of the Tsar
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, favoured constitutional monarchy and led the Kadets
- Minister of War, was an Octobrist