1. What was Guchkov's role and political leanings?
- leader, socialist and supporter of the Tsar
- Minister of War, was an Octobrist
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, favoured constitutional monarchy and led the Kadets
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the government fund the war?
- They instigated pogroms
- They borrowed money from France
- They raised taxes
- They banned alcohol
3. Who led the Provisional Government up to July 1917?
- Prince Lvov
- General Kornilov
4. What were Keresky's political leanings?
- supported the Nationalists
- left-wing and supporter of the Bolsheviks
- right-wing, sympathised with the Rightists
5. What were the main criticisms of the Provisional Government?
- too middle class and not democratic
- having too little power and not being democratic
- not representing the nobles
- not supporting the Tsar