1. When was Russia defeated in Galicia?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Kornilov Affair?
- September 1917
- August 1917
- July 1917
- October 1917
3. What were Keresky's political leanings?
- left-wing and supporter of the Bolsheviks
- right-wing, sympathised with the Rightists
- supported the Nationalists
4. Who was General Kornilov?
- Commander in Chief of the army
- a servant to the Tsar
- a member of the Provisional Government
- a peasant
5. What was Guchkov's role and political leanings?
- Minister of War, was an Octobrist
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, favoured constitutional monarchy and led the Kadets
- leader, socialist and supporter of the Tsar