1. What happened to Kornilov's troops a few days in to the coup?
- They successfully stormed the Winter Palace
- They were shot by the rest of the army
- They were stopped by railway workers and arrested
- They mutinied
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the main criticisms of the Provisional Government?
- too middle class and not democratic
- not representing the nobles
- not supporting the Tsar
- having too little power and not being democratic
3. Who led the Provisional Government after July 1917?
- Prince Lvov
4. What increased discontent among peasants during World War One?
- Peasant rationing and the alcohol ban
- Lack of patriotism
5. How many Russian soldiers died in World War One?
- 1.4 million
- 3.8 million
- 1.7 million
- 2.3 million