1. When did Hitler invade Sudetenland
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why didn't France do anyhting when they thought Germany was doing Wrong
- Britain thought that germany wasn't doing anything wrong
- France couldn't be bothered
- France were lazy
- Germany bribed them into doing nothing
3. In 1936 Hitler made alliences whith what two countries?
- Russia & Holland
- Italy & Japan
- Chile & Australia
- Brazil & Argentina
4. Italy surrendered to the allies in september of what year?
5. What did People think the Treaty was