1. How's in the Kyoto protocol?
- UK, Denmark, Netherlands and France
- UK, Canada and USA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe Constructive plate boundaries
- Plate divergence, rift valleys, mid-ocean ridges and effusive explosions
- Absence of volcanoes, plate convergence
3. What causes landslides?
- Intensive rainfall events
4. How could you mitigate volcanic eruptions?
- Monitoring gases, gravity and ground inflation
- Sea walls and dams
5. How much did average global temperatures increase by between 1992 and 2010?
- 0.4 degrees
- 6 degrees