1. What causes rising sea level?
- Global warming
- Overpopulation of fish
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people have died from drought disasters in Africa since 1970?
- More than 1 million people
- More than 2 million people
3. How can we adapt to climate change?
- Replace pavements and tarmac with permeable materials, introduce drought-resistant crops
- Use more suntan cream and get drought-resistant crops
4. How much could Africas crop yield fall by in 2080?
5. How much did average global temperatures increase by between 1992 and 2010?
- 0.4 degrees
- 6 degrees