1. What causes anticyclones?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's caused long-term global climate change?
- Changes in the tilt of the Earth's axis
- Human activities
3. Describe Destructive plate boundaries
- Subduction, ocean trenches, explosive eruptions and plate convergence
- plate divergence, absence of volcanoes
4. What do greenhouse gases in the atmosphere absorb?
- Long-wave terrestrial radiation
- UV radiation
5. How's in the Kyoto protocol?
- UK, Denmark, Netherlands and France
- UK, Canada and USA