1. How much radiation do greenhouse gases absorb?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of Alaskas tundra will have disappeared by the end of the 20th century?
3. How much did average global temperatures increase by between 1992 and 2010?
- 0.4 degrees
- 6 degrees
4. Describe Destructive plate boundaries
- Subduction, ocean trenches, explosive eruptions and plate convergence
- plate divergence, absence of volcanoes
5. How many people have died from drought disasters in Africa since 1970?
- More than 1 million people
- More than 2 million people