1. In Sahel, prolonged periods of droughts have caused what over 40 years?
- Population decline
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can we adapt to climate change?
- Replace pavements and tarmac with permeable materials, introduce drought-resistant crops
- Use more suntan cream and get drought-resistant crops
3. How much could the world's galciers stored water rise sea level by?
4. What does global warming cause in the arctic?
- Seals can't have babies, more CO2 released, insects + pathogens spread plant disease
- Less ice lollies made, more snow
5. What's the UK per capita carbon emissions/year?