1. What causes anticyclones?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people have died from drought disasters in Africa since 1970?
- 1000 people
- 1 million people
- 33 people
3. What enhances the Greenhouse Effect?
- Rising levels of atmospheric CO2
- Too many cows farting
4. What causes rising sea level?
- Too much rain
- Global Warming
- Too many fishes peeing in the water
5. What causes Tropical Cyclones?
- Sea surface temperatures above 26 degrees
- Temperatures above 26 degrees
- A drought
- A Hurricane