1. How many people have died from drought disasters in Africa since 1970?
- 1000 people
- 1 million people
- 33 people
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What enhances the Greenhouse Effect?
- Rising levels of atmospheric CO2
- Too many cows farting
3. What causes anticyclones?
4. What causes landslides?
- Intensive rainfall events
- Too many people running down a hill at once
5. What causes Tropical Cyclones?
- Sea surface temperatures above 26 degrees
- Temperatures above 26 degrees
- A drought
- A Hurricane