1. What causes rising sea level?
- Global Warming
- Too many fishes peeing in the water
- Too much rain
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes El Nino?
- Above average sea surface temperatures
- Below average sea surface temperatures
3. What causes local coastal flooding?
- Storm surges
- Too many people flushing the toilet at once
4. What causes Tropical Cyclones?
- A Hurricane
- Temperatures above 26 degrees
- Sea surface temperatures above 26 degrees
- A drought
5. How many people have died from drought disasters in Africa since 1970?
- 1000 people
- 1 million people
- 33 people