1. In what year did Mount Pinatubo erupt in the Philippenes?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What frequency did the the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco measure on the Richter scale?
3. What are Geophysical Hazards?
- The Continental and the Oceanic plates
- All listed
- Hazards occuring at plate boundaries
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
4. What is Global Warming?
- Sea level rise
- Recent increase in average global temp
- Ice caps melting
5. Which areas of the Philipppenes are more at risk of flooding?
- Coastal areas
- Lowland areas
- Highland areas
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision