1. What frequency did the the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco measure on the Richter scale?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was California's last volcanic eruption?
- Mount Etna 2015
- Lassen Peak 1915
- Mount Shasta 1962
- Lassen Peak 1905
3. Why does California suffer from landslides?
- Land made unstable by coastal erosion or extreme weather
- Tsunamis have caused the land to become uneven
- The Sierra Nevada mountain range harbours large amounts of slick mud
4. How many Typhoons does the Philipppenes experience a year?
5. What are Geophysical Hazards?
- Hazards occuring at plate boundaries
- The Continental and the Oceanic plates
- All listed
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision