1. What happpens at a Conservative plate boundary?
- 2 plates move past each other
- 2 plates move together
- 2 plates move apart
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the types of risk management strategies?
- All listed
3. When was California's last volcanic eruption?
- Mount Shasta 1962
- Lassen Peak 1915
- Lassen Peak 1905
- Mount Etna 2015
4. What happens at a Constructive plate boundary?
- 2 plates pushing against each other
- 2 plates move apart from each other
- 2 plates moving past each other
5. What is Global Warming?
- Sea level rise
- Recent increase in average global temp
- Ice caps melting
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision