1. When was California's last volcanic eruption?
- Mount Etna 2015
- Lassen Peak 1905
- Lassen Peak 1915
- Mount Shasta 1962
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What frequency did the the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco measure on the Richter scale?
3. In what year did Mount Pinatubo erupt in the Philippenes?
4. Which areas of the Philipppenes are more at risk of flooding?
- Lowland areas
- Highland areas
- Coastal areas
5. Why does California suffer from landslides?
- The Sierra Nevada mountain range harbours large amounts of slick mud
- Land made unstable by coastal erosion or extreme weather
- Tsunamis have caused the land to become uneven
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision