1. How does a Tropical Cyclone form?
- Warm, moist air rises and condenses when the sea temperature is 26 degrees C or higher
- Cool, dry air collides with warm moist air in the atmosphere
- Rain from the tropics condenses and collects over land, moving to the sea
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Hydrometeorological Hazards?
- Atmospheric or Oceanic hazards
- Human enduced hazards
- Atmospheric hazards
- Oceanic hazards
3. Which areas of the Philipppenes are more at risk of flooding?
- Lowland areas
- Highland areas
- Coastal areas
4. What is Global Warming?
- Recent increase in average global temp
- Ice caps melting
- Sea level rise
5. What are Geophysical Hazards?
- All listed
- The Continental and the Oceanic plates
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Hazards occuring at plate boundaries
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision