1. What happens at a Constructive plate boundary?
- 2 plates pushing against each other
- 2 plates move apart from each other
- 2 plates moving past each other
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was California's last volcanic eruption?
- Mount Etna 2015
- Lassen Peak 1905
- Lassen Peak 1915
- Mount Shasta 1962
3. What happpens at a Conservative plate boundary?
- 2 plates move apart
- 2 plates move past each other
- 2 plates move together
4. Why does California suffer from droughts?
- Dry, sinking air causes no rain
- All listed
- La Nina causes cooler surface water so less evaporation can take place
- High air pressure
5. In what year did Mount Pinatubo erupt in the Philippenes?
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision