1. What are Geophysical Hazards?
- The Continental and the Oceanic plates
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- All listed
- Hazards occuring at plate boundaries
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does California suffer from landslides?
- The Sierra Nevada mountain range harbours large amounts of slick mud
- Land made unstable by coastal erosion or extreme weather
- Tsunamis have caused the land to become uneven
3. What happpens at a Conservative plate boundary?
- 2 plates move apart
- 2 plates move past each other
- 2 plates move together
4. How many Typhoons does the Philipppenes experience a year?
5. How does a Tropical Cyclone form?
- Rain from the tropics condenses and collects over land, moving to the sea
- Warm, moist air rises and condenses when the sea temperature is 26 degrees C or higher
- Cool, dry air collides with warm moist air in the atmosphere
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision