1. What frequency did the the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco measure on the Richter scale?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does a Tropical Cyclone form?
- Warm, moist air rises and condenses when the sea temperature is 26 degrees C or higher
- Cool, dry air collides with warm moist air in the atmosphere
- Rain from the tropics condenses and collects over land, moving to the sea
3. How many Typhoons does the Philipppenes experience a year?
4. What happpens at a Conservative plate boundary?
- 2 plates move past each other
- 2 plates move together
- 2 plates move apart
5. What are Geophysical Hazards?
- The Continental and the Oceanic plates
- All listed
- Hazards occuring at plate boundaries
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision