1. Human activity is causing an increase in the Enhanced Greenhouse Effect
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which ONE of these is a Mitigaton strategy?
- Flood adaptations
- Modified agricultural methods
- Water resource management
- Improved risk assessment
3. When melting ice increases the volume of water in oceans causing sea leve rise, what is it called?
4. What socio-economic impacts does global warming have on the Arctic?
- All listed
- New natural resources
- New shipping routes
- Conflict over undiscovered oil reserves
5. What is Permafrost?
- Ground that is permantently frozen for 2 or more years
- Frost that clings to metal, like pipes
- Ground frost that is extremely difficult to thaw
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision