1. Which strategy to combat climate change is local?
- Conjestion charge
- Carbon tax
- Kyoto Protocol
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Earth's biggest carbon sink?
3. When melting ice increases the volume of water in oceans causing sea leve rise, what is it called?
4. How much is the continent Africa warming by?
- 0.5 degrees
- 1.5 degrees
- 1 degree
5. What does the thawing of Permafrost do to the environment?
- Releases CO2 & methane
- Kills off vital plant organisms
- Causes flooding in low land areas
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision