1. Which is NOT an example of a natural cause of climate change?
- Earthquakes causing tsunamis
- Meteor impacts
- Variations in Earth's orbit
- Variations in solar output
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which strategy to combat climate change is local?
- Kyoto Protocol
- Conjestion charge
- Carbon tax
3. Human activity is causing an increase in the Enhanced Greenhouse Effect
4. What percentage did developed countries in the Kyoto Protocol have to cut their emmisions by?
5. When melting ice increases the volume of water in oceans causing sea leve rise, what is it called?
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision