1. What is Short-term climate change NOT an example of?
- The overall pattern of climate over the last century
- Climate changes that we can only monitor for a short period of time
- Data collected from the last 100 years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which ONE of these is a Mitigaton strategy?
- Improved risk assessment
- Modified agricultural methods
- Flood adaptations
- Water resource management
3. Which of these is NOT an impact of climate change on Africa?
- Dryer conditions encourage anticyclones
- Warmer conditions become perfect for mosquitoes
- Desertification of fertile land
- Decrease in agricultural production
4. What is the Earth's biggest carbon sink?
5. What is Long-term climate change NOT an example of?
- Cold glacial periods & warmer interglacial periods
- Data collected over the last 400,000 years
- Long-term affects to Earth's atmosphere
- Huge changes over Earth's history
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision