1. Which ONE of these is an Adaptation strategy?
- Carbon offsetting
- Carbon tax
- Lifestyle changes
- Tree planting
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Permafrost?
- Ground that is permantently frozen for 2 or more years
- Frost that clings to metal, like pipes
- Ground frost that is extremely difficult to thaw
3. How much is the continent Africa warming by?
- 1.5 degrees
- 0.5 degrees
- 1 degree
4. What is the Earth's biggest carbon sink?
5. Which of these is NOT an impact of climate change on Africa?
- Decrease in agricultural production
- Dryer conditions encourage anticyclones
- Desertification of fertile land
- Warmer conditions become perfect for mosquitoes
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision