1. What does the thawing of Permafrost do to the environment?
- Causes flooding in low land areas
- Releases CO2 & methane
- Kills off vital plant organisms
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did developing countries within the Kyoto Protocol have to do?
- Monitor and report their emissions
- Cut their emissions as well
- Allow developed countries governments to control their energy output
3. How much is the continent Africa warming by?
- 0.5 degrees
- 1 degree
- 1.5 degrees
4. What is Permafrost?
- Ground that is permantently frozen for 2 or more years
- Frost that clings to metal, like pipes
- Ground frost that is extremely difficult to thaw
5. What percentage did developed countries in the Kyoto Protocol have to cut their emmisions by?
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision