1. What percentage did developed countries in the Kyoto Protocol have to cut their emmisions by?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did developing countries within the Kyoto Protocol have to do?
- Allow developed countries governments to control their energy output
- Monitor and report their emissions
- Cut their emissions as well
3. Which ONE of these is an Adaptation strategy?
- Carbon offsetting
- Lifestyle changes
- Tree planting
- Carbon tax
4. How much is the continent Africa warming by?
- 0.5 degrees
- 1.5 degrees
- 1 degree
5. What ecological impacts does global warming have on the Arctic?
- Habitats reduced
- Diversity of water species increases
- All listed
- Sensitive ecosystems lost
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision