1. what was the evidence for the visuospatial sketchpad?
- unfamiliar chinese symbols could be held and remembered later on
- phonetically similar lists of words were more difficult to remember whn phonetically different words due to novel episodic memories
- no effect was found when participants were played auditory sound when trying to remember a list
- participants remembered visually presented numbers while nonsense words were played, this was most effected when nonsense words were like numbers
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the working memory model created?
3. when was the evidence for the episodic buffer created?
4. when was the evidence for the phonological loop created?
5. who created evidence for visuo-spatial sketchpad?
- Jones, Macken and Nicholls
- Hue and Ericsson
- Salame and Baddeley