1. who created evidence for episodic buffer?
- Copeland and Radvansky
- Hue and Ericsson
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the evidence for the phonological loop created?
3. when was the evidence for visuospatial sketchpad created?
4. when was evidence against the visuospatial sketchpad created?
5. What is the evidence against the phonological store?
- no effect when testing irrelevant sounds and similar sounding words when the lists to be remembered were auditory
- unfamiliar Chinese symbols could be remembered and recalled later on
- phonetically similar sounding lists were more difficult to remember than phonetically different lists - due to novel episodic memories
- memory of a list of visually presented numbers was disrupted when audio of nonsense words was played that sounded like numbers