1. C.Wright Mills spoke of the big _____ between work and leisure.
- He didn't write about this,
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name of the process of moving assembly line which control the pace of work.
- The assembly-change pattern.
3. Something which workers feel when there is a seperation from the process of work. Developed by Marx.
4. What is meant by the term mechanisation?
- Large scale machinery does the work.
- Aliens do the work.
- Robots do the work.
- People do the work.
5. When leisure is an escape from work.
- Neutrality pattern.
- Opposition pattern.
- Extension pattern.
- Opposite pattern.