1. Who's experiment found showed that phonological mediation still occurs?
- Van Ostrol - less likely if high frequency words
- Van Orden - less likely if high frequency words
- Van Outken - less likely if low frequency words
- Vin Diesel - boy got guns
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What best describes deep dyslexia?
- Not able to get meaning of the word nor pronunciation
- Phenology needed = able to pronounce, but not understand meaning
- Able to get meaning of word, but not pronunciation = phenology not needed
- Cnat raed de qaeustoin srroy x
3. What does the dual route's rival model suggest?
- One direct route, single network that translates both regular and exception patterns (if frequent)
- Three direct routes, single network that translates both regular and exception patterns (if frequent)
- One direct route, single network that translates neither regular and exception patterns
- Oi man shut up I'm better than u
4. How does the brain inform us about reading?
- Non-invasive measures on brain-damaged patients and compare to manipulations used on normal patients
- It sends nerves to the synapses so the axons go to the dendrites wait wrong subject
- Invasive measures on brain damaged patients to compare to normal people
- Manipulations on brain-damaged patients and brain scans from normal patients
5. What ways of manipulation help us study brain activation?
- fMRI/PET (when), EEG/ERP (how), NONE (where)
- fMRI/PET (where), EEG/ERP (when), NONE (how)
- fMRI/PET (how), EEG/ERP (where), NONE (when)
- Tell someone you love them then break up with them, see how dat brain lights up like fire