1. Who's experiment found showed that phonological mediation still occurs?
- Van Outken - less likely if low frequency words
- Van Ostrol - less likely if high frequency words
- Van Orden - less likely if high frequency words
- Vin Diesel - boy got guns
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What ways of manipulation help us study brain activation?
- fMRI/PET (when), EEG/ERP (how), NONE (where)
- fMRI/PET (where), EEG/ERP (when), NONE (how)
- fMRI/PET (how), EEG/ERP (where), NONE (when)
- Tell someone you love them then break up with them, see how dat brain lights up like fire
3. What goes against the dual route model?
- The triangle model (Plaut et al, 1996)
- The phonological model (Jones et al, 1997)
- The square model (Godfrey et al, 1998)
- The argument model (Rabinovich et al, 2015) that's right.
4. What is the prediction of Forster's serial search model?
- Lexicon search for frequency, high frequency easier to find
- Lexicon search for frequency, low frequency easier to find
- Lexicon search for frequency, no frequency easier to find
- Don't bother
5. How can TMS be used to study brain activation?
- What does TMS even stand for?
- It disrupts function and then measures blood flow
- It disrupts function and then measures outcomes
- It disrupts blood flow then measures outcomes