1. Who would you associate the modified serial model with?
- Do u see what I've done here muahahaha #tennis
- Roger & Forster, 1998
- Forster & Williams, 2002
- Murray & Forster, 2004
- Forster & Henman, 1994
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the effect of sentence context on word identification?
- Sentence context = harder with lots of words
- Sentence context = easier with lots of words
- Word = easier to understand in context of sentence
- So u reed summin n u think mm das difficult so u ask siri to google wot it means
3. The perceptual span refers to the angular span to which the human eye has sharp enough vision to read text. How far does visual field of human eye span?
- approx. 360 BABY
- approx. 120 degrees of arc
- approx. 90 degrees of arc
- approx. 150 degrees of arc
4. What did Forster argue about word recognition?
- It is IDENTIFIABLE
- It is AUTONOMOUS
- It is ME HAVING A BREAKDOWN
- It is RECOGNISABLE
5. What did Forster's model consist of?
- Compare two at a time, non-words = found better than real words
- Compare one at a time, if it is non-word = not found. Match found faster for high-frequency word
- Compare three in a row, words are found easier if low frequency