1. Future tense
- I willhave eate
- I am going to eat
- I will be eating
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Subordinating conjunction
- A word that joins clauses in a complex sentence.
- Usage of informal language.
- A word that joins clauses in a compound sentence.
- Adjective that displays the most extreme value of its quality usually ending in 'est'.
3. Adverbial of time
- Word, usually adverbs that are designed to intensify the emotional content of the phrase.
- Different words which sound the same when they are spoken out loud.
- An adverb made up of a phrase that tells when an action took place.
- Word created by the initials of other grouped words.
- When a present participle with the 'ing' suffix is used as a noun.
- Words with two syllables.
- The naming word given to anything tangible.
- Construct of written language.
5. noun phrase
- using the verb ‘have’ in the past tense (‘had’) in conjunction with another verb
- a word, usually an adverb, designed to intensify the emotional content of a phrase
- when a phrase acts as a single noun
- – a naming word for the grouping of common nouns
Similar English Language resources: