- him, her, he, she, it, and they..
- a word that takes the place of a noun in a sentence, e.g. him, her, it, he, she, I, you, me (selfreflexive pronoun), they.
- I, and the first person plural: we, our, us.
- this, that, those.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
- Words created by the initials of other grouped words.
- The pace of written text.
- Words with similar meanings
- A unit of sentencing containing a verb, subject and sometimes an object.
3. personal objective form/ oblique form (Pronoun)
- a personal pronoun that is used as the object of a prepositional or verb action.
- mine, yours, his, hers, theirs
- this, that, those
- personal pronoun that is used as the subject of a sentence
- A group of words with similar meanings.
- Words that through usage go naturally together.
- Shortening of long words.
- Informal words.
- Describing word which modifies all types of words except nouns and pronouns.
- Literal meaning of words.
- Describing word which modifies nouns and pronouns.
- Associations we get from words.
Similar English Language resources: