1. The categories of law...
- Equal, Equivalent, Differentiated
- Equal, Complementary, Differentiated
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sayid Qutb 1980
- The man and wife provide in different ways and are complimentary
- Man is equivalent to the wife in marriage
- The man is superior in marriage because he provides for her
3. Parvez 1979
- Camaraderie (rafaqat) between husband and wife
- Complementarity of husband and wife
- Superiority of the wife
4. What does 'talig' mean?
- "You are divorced from me"
- Legal term for divorce
- Automatic child custody
5. Complementarity law...
- Different rewards and punishment by God, different but equal in society
- Equally rewarded and punished by God, different but equal in society
- Equally rewarded and punished by God, unequal but complementary in society