1. Aisha, married to the prophet by her father aged
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ibn Khaldun 14th C requires the...
- essential rights that are different for man and woman
- essential rights for all members of the community
- essential rights that are complementary for man and woman
3. "Righteous women are therefore obedient..."
- "...those you fear may be rebellious... banish them to their couches and beat them"
- "...beat the rebellious"
- "...banish them and beat them"
4. The categories of law...
- Equal, Equivalent, Differentiated
- Equal, Complementary, Differentiated
5. How does a woman file for divorce?
- Sharia court, proven reasons
- Sharia court
- File for divorce