1. When was the second Married Women's Property Act passed?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was not a clause of the second Matrimonial Causes Act?
- Men couldn't lock up their wife
- Maintenance could be paid to deserted women if their husband was convicted of assault
- Magistrates can order maintenance to deserted women
- Women get separate legal status
3. When, and what was the name of, the test case of the 1884 Act?
- 1895, Chorlton vs Lings
- 1891, Jackson case
- 1895, Jackson
- 1891, Chorlton vs Lings
4. When was the first Married Women's Property Act passed?
5. When was the Summary of Jurisdiction Act passed?