1. When was the second Custody of Children's Act passed?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. When, and what was the name of, the test case of the 1884 Act?
- 1891, Jackson case
- 1895, Chorlton vs Lings
- 1891, Chorlton vs Lings
- 1895, Jackson
3. When was the Guardianship of Infants Act passed?
4. Which of these was not a clause of the second Matrimonial Causes Act?
- Maintenance could be paid to deserted women if their husband was convicted of assault
- Magistrates can order maintenance to deserted women
- Men couldn't lock up their wife
- Women get separate legal status
5. When was the second Married Women's Property Act passed?