1. Select the correct DISADVANTAGE of using Interent radio?
- You need a broadband connection.
- The radio never plays my kind of music, gosh.
- You can listen to radio stations from around the world.
- It's not cool to listen to the radio on the Internet.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the three correct interactive services offered by digital TV.
- Shopping, Email and Booking tickets.
- Shopping, Email and Sleeping.
- Shopping, Email and Eating.
- Shopping, Email and Showering.
3. Fill in the blank: Democracy may improve with interactive digital tv as people will be able to ______ in elections without leaving their home.
4. What is the correct definition of a pixel.
- A pixel is a dot of light forming a digital image.
- A pixel is the result from processing data.
- A pixel is a dot of light forming a sandwich.
- A pixel is a feature of a website.
5. Out of the following which is the output device?
- Barcode reader.
- Computer screen.