1. What is the correct definition of a pixel.
- A pixel is a feature of a website.
- A pixel is the result from processing data.
- A pixel is a dot of light forming a digital image.
- A pixel is a dot of light forming a sandwich.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Out of the following which is the output device?
- Computer screen.
- Barcode reader.
3. Select the correct DISADVANTAGE of using Interent radio?
- It's not cool to listen to the radio on the Internet.
- The radio never plays my kind of music, gosh.
- You need a broadband connection.
- You can listen to radio stations from around the world.
4. Fill in the blank: Democracy may improve with interactive digital tv as people will be able to ______ in elections without leaving their home.
5. What can you use the social network site- MySpace for?
- Creating databases and processing data.
- Ordering an Indian takeaway for a romantic date.
- Bulletins, videos and photographs.
- Eating, drinking and singing.