1. What is the correct definition of a pixel.
- A pixel is a feature of a website.
- A pixel is the result from processing data.
- A pixel is a dot of light forming a digital image.
- A pixel is a dot of light forming a sandwich.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can you use the social network site- MySpace for?
- Creating databases and processing data.
- Ordering an Indian takeaway for a romantic date.
- Bulletins, videos and photographs.
- Eating, drinking and singing.
3. Fill in the blank: Democracy may improve with interactive digital tv as people will be able to ______ in elections without leaving their home.
4. Out of the following which is the output device?
- Computer screen.
- Barcode reader.
5. Select the three correct interactive services offered by digital TV.
- Shopping, Email and Eating.
- Shopping, Email and Showering.
- Shopping, Email and Booking tickets.
- Shopping, Email and Sleeping.