1. How is current measured?
- Voltmeter connected in series
- Ammeter connected in series
- Ammeter connected in parallel
- Geiger counter connected in parallel
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is resistance?
- How big the wire is
- The force of the battery
- A measure of how difficult it is for current to flow
- A measure of how difficult it is for voltage to flow
3. How is voltage measured?
- A voltmeter connected in parallel
- An ammeter connected in either series or parallel
- A voltmeter connected in series
- A voltmeter connected anywhere on the circuit
4. What is current?
- A measure of electrical energy transferred per second.
- The flow of free electrons around a circuit.
- Power X Resistance
- The flow of free protons around a circuit.
5. What is voltage?
- Gamma radiation disrupting the circuit flow
- A measure of electrical energy transferred per certain number of electrons
- How difficult it is for current to flow around a circuit
- An isotope of helium