1. In the years 1897 to 1900 much international investment did Russian receive?
- 1 million roubles
- 144 million roubles
- 8 billion roubles
- 145 million roubles
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was was the gold standard?
- Giving the rouble a fixed gold content
- Paying workers more money
- Mining for more gold
- Increasing taxes on the peasents
3. How much coal was produced in 1913
- 2.5 billion tonnes
- 35.9 million tonnes
- 35.4 million tonnes
- 35.8 million tonnes
- 43.2 million tonnes
4. What was the aim if protective tariffs?
- To stop people stealing Russia's money
- To safe guard Russia's young domestic industries
- To Make Russia seem scary
- To get more funds for ww1
5. In 1885 the Russian population was?